1. Small Enterprise Membership:
The National Fund Law defines small enterprises as companies with a startup capital of less than 25,000 KD and 1 to 4 Kuwaiti national employees.
Enterprises must be associated with American businesses or products in one of the following manners:
- Are doing business with US Companies.
- One of the Managing Partners is a United States citizen.
- As an entity whose parent company is registered as a legal entity within the United States of America, its territories or protectorates, and such parent company owns fifty-one percent (51%) or more of such entity.
- As registered as a legal entity within the United States of America, its territories, or protectorates.
- As a service provider, either as a Prime Contractor or Subcontractor at any tier, of any kind, to the US Government in Kuwait or the GCC Region.
- Are directly involved in the sale of American products and/or services within Kuwait, and such sales represent a portion of the business done by such an entity.
- As the sole registered agent for an American individual or company providing products or services in Kuwait.
- As the exclusive representative of one or more American products
Each Small Enterprise Member may designate up to two (2) individuals who shall be registered with AmCham Kuwait as company members. SEs are entitled to the equivalent of 3 votes during the Yearly Board of Directors Elections
Annual Dues: 350 KWD